The new school year marks the kickoff of this school year’s FSAS grant cycle which rewards educational excellence and student enrichment.
Although this past year was much different and quite a challenge, the Foundation was very happy to award multiple teaching grants worth $20,684 to fund projects supporting the SAS Compass. In addition, $99,893 of building and district grants were also funded for a grand total of $120,577 in financial support!
The grant application process is easy! APPLY TODAY!
- November 11, 2022 – Online Grant Application due via this form to Kara Davis (email@example.com)
- December 21, 2022 – Notification of Teaching Grant Awards
- June 30, 2023- Grant Spending Deadline.
- March 24, 2023 – Online Grant Application due via this form to Kara Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- April 12, 2023 – Notification of Teaching Grant Awards
Primary Grant Documents
GRANT APPLICATION (for online submission all in one session)
Grant Application Template (for offline authoring)
Additional Supporting Documents
Grant Recipient Overview Slide, Outcomes and Budget Report (Example)