Nominations will be open January 1, 2020 for the 7th class of inductees into the Foundation for Saline Area Schools Hall of Fame. The FSAS Hall of Fame honors individuals who have demonstrated outstanding individual ability, leadership, character, personal drive and dedication. Their lives and accomplishments serve to inspire our students and the Saline community.
Your help is requested in selecting our future inductees. Click here to nominate an individual who meets the following requirements:
Eligibility (must be one or more of the following):
- A Saline High School graduate of 5 years or more
- A former faculty, staff member, coach or administrator (must have retired from all full-time positions)
- An individual who has made exceptional contributions to the Saline Area Schools community
- Gained recognition and prominence in his/her field or endeavor and/or made noteworthy contributions to that field or in community service
- A person of integrity and good character
- Exemplifies the principles, philosophy and mission of the Saline School District and the FSAS Alumni Association
Nominations for the Foundation for Saline Area Schools 7th Hall of Fame class will be open on January 1, 2020. The 6th class of inductees were announced at the Spring Recognition Reception in April 2019 and inducted during the September 2019 Hall of Fame Weekend
For more information about the Hall of Fame of the Foundation for Saline Area Schools, please contact Annherst Kreitz at 734-827-4220.